Tuesday, February 23, 2010

A long disappearance!

Hey! I haven't blogged in a long long long time for who knows why!

I returned from China over a month ago and I'll be starting University next week. Between that, I haven't been doing much (as usual!). If I get a chance, I may dedicate a few blog posts recounting the trip, just for the sake of putting the memory down on paper (i.e in words) so that I'll have something to read back on it in the future. My purchases weren't spectacular and I didn't get many opportunities to go shopping (alas, going with relatives to visit relatives, was, in my case, just purely for a 'to visit' purpose, rather than to sightsee and shop!)

In other news, we've ordered off Gmarket 3 times in the past month-and-a-half!!!! Actually, the latest package just came, which I'll do a review off once I open it!

I'll review my first and second orders eventually as well~~

On another note, if there is anyone out there with any questions about gmarket and anything else OR suggestions, please do voice that as a comment to this post or in the tagbox. (Sorry if I haven't responded, as I haven't been very active lately.)

0 cookies eaten: