Wednesday, December 3, 2008

pre-departure [ packing ]

I can't believe it - time just flies by. I remember counting down two weeks ago, one week ago, 3 days ago... And now. By this time tomorrow, I'd have almost reached Japan.

Didn't go school today as I was packing lol. I also went plaza with R to look for some books I could buy my host family but I didn't end up getting it because I didn't have much money on me and I wasn't sure if they'd like it. I wanted to buy an English nursery rhyme book for the girls and a cookbook for the mum. But I also wanted a book about Australia but the plaza didn't sell it. Wish I knew so I could have went to kino or dymocks earlier. Ended up buying a pack of ANZAC biscuits for them and really cute aussie animal stickers LOL!

Aaaaaaaaaa..... Wish I bought more souvenirs for Japan. I wish I bought keychains end the like so I could give away :(

Hmm... Almost done packing... Decided not to bring black leather shoes because my suitcase is almost packed full and I haven't even packed my blazer yet! Guess I'll have to wear my sports shoes to school >___> I also need to remember to buy uwabaki once I get to Japan as well.

Man... My camera's memory card is only 1gb.... Thats not enough - no where near enough!!!! I'll have to put them on my USB every night or at least get on a comp and upload them so I can relinquish more room on my memory card.

A blog post has to have a picture. Or so I say :E



Yes.... Tim tams lol.. and plastic bags.... Wish I could fit more in, but sadly, it almost weighs 15kg. I'm sure alot of that will be gone once I give my bro his stuff when I meet him in Kyoto though. I wish I could have packed more clothes... I barely have enough! Plus I didn't even pack any coats for the freezing Japanese winter!! :(


Probably my last blog post in Australia. Hopefully I'll get a chance to hop on a computer in Japan.


Bon Voyage! See y'all (:

0 cookies eaten: