Saturday, November 29, 2008

predeparture [ the past week ]

Several thing happened this week! We got the information about the host family we will be staying with and I finally sent my form for the travel insurance (better safe than sorry I guess lol).

All my assignments are due the follow week, and I've completed 2/3 so far. Half way done with my English one.

Ahhh gee... My head hurts. Little cousins came over today and I was in a pissy mood because I was busy (psh. Thats what I say moodily, but in reality I was procrastinating!). LOL. I feel so bad for always being pissy and moody when my relative comes. I need a personality adjustment ahahahaha. Most of the time I enjoy being solitary and without visitors, but think I'm a really nasty person either way :E

Anyway, about more important things...

I'll be staying in Tokai (東海村) while during my 5 day home stay in Japan, but commuting to school in Hitachi (日立). OMG! Can't wait~~~ I hope I'll be able to make some friends. I'll be sorta near M so maybe we can tryta meetup and karaoke LOL. Doubt it though since we'll both have to commute to Mito.

Man... I feel bad for ditching ameblo lol. I just cbf typing in Japanese. Been considering checking out Japanese cyworld but reading Japanese gives me headaches ahaha. I think my intelligence (or whatever intelligence I had lol) is beginning to drain.... I feel dumber, especially when it comes to Japanese. I just hope I'll actually spend time in the holidays trying to catch up...

Heading to city again tomorrow to buy a few more souvenirs. Planning to get some cute koala or kangaroo backpacks for my two little host sisters. I hope they'll like my pressies :3! They still haven't replied to my terribly written email though :(!

Gotta remember to buy locks for my luggage as well.


OFFICIALLY 4 DAYS LEFT TILL JAPAN!!!!!1 YAHOOOO!!!!


Imma go pack some more. Needa find out if I'll need space bags or not and I'll try to get some earlier sleep today.

0 cookies eaten: