Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Boxing Day 2011

I went to the boxing day sales in the city today. Boy was it crowded!

I didn't go to the big department stores (Myer, DJs) because I never really find anything I like there. I had a look around here and there in Galleries Victoria, QVB and Westfields. I tried to make wise purchases (trying to cut down on impulse buys), and I think I did pretty well!

I couldn't end up finding most of the items I wanted from my "list", but I did end up with just a pair of pants and an eau de toilette (I needed a fragrance for summer) from L'Occitane ($42, marked down from $60ish)! It smells divine.


The sales overall, weren't that good (as usual!), especially if you compare them to the Black Friday sales over in America (you lucky bunch!). I've seen people post their hauls on the soompi forums and it makes me very jealous about how good the sales are over there >A

Hopefully the sale continues down the track... I need to buy some underwear and I still have that dress for a wedding dinner to buy (( =3=))

0 cookies eaten: