Monday, November 17, 2008

predeparture [ more shopping ]

On Saturday I went to the JENESYS orentation with the others. I thought it was quite informative but it was a pain in the ass getting there (Hornsby) :E
Afterwards we went to eat in the city. I DIDN'T GET TO EAT AT PEPPERLUNCH AGAIN!!!
How many times have I passed it with Amy and Jessica? They all said they didn't care where they ate but nooooo. Not pepperlunch >:'|
Instead, the oh... usual market city food court = =''















Afterwards the others ditched us so A, J and me went shopping for some more pre-departure stuff. I bought a pair of jeans and a pair of (hella cute) converses. I'm gonna go back a buy some boyfriend jeans one day :3 Hmm... around $200-ish altogether... Man... That just took a big chunk out of my wallet, now I only have $500-ish to spend for Japan. And once converted to yen. Fuck man = ='' The exchange rate is so low *cries in a corner*

Hahaha. Amy said some stupid things today ;D On the train back we ninja-ed a photo of her. PS ftw >:D















Now it's your turn to PS, I insist!


0 cookies eaten: