Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Gmarket top blogger~

Oh gosh! I've become a gmarket top blogger, very interesting! My bro just told me this morning that he got a 50,000 won coupon in his inbox, accompanied with a "kekekek I'm gonna use it". I had a sneaking suspicion it was for me =P Mine, mine, mine!! Fine, I'll see what I can do with it, maybe we can go half-half somehow?

Ahahah, you know what? Its a pity it came after I just ordered from gmarket yesterday lol!

But anyhow, a BIG THANK YOU to gmarket

Check out the other top blogs! They're awesome and it's great to see people from around the world using gmarket.
♥ gmarket. Theres so many awesome things on it. Plus I think it's great on gmarket's behalf for giving prizes, vouchers and coupons away, especially to their customers in general and thsoe that blog about their products and review their buys.




0 cookies eaten: