Monday, October 5, 2009

It's been a while!

The past two weeks for me have been very hectic. And I've graduated high school!

However, there are still the exams to go, so I must study.

Besides forgetting to wake up this morning to bid on a pair of lovely vintage opera gloves (Audrey Hepburn style!) on ebay and going into a state of depression and rage (I'm exagerating)
for a few minutes...

Heres the roundup for the past week or two: we messed/bludge at school alot, water gun fun, Carnivale (fun, fun!), graduation, (free) dinner with senior SRC and school executives after grad, year 12 concert and the picnic day on Friday, and a stupid lil 'after' picnic get-together haha! For the picnic day, we went to the beach, took heaps of photos and messed around, which was heaps of fun (photos uploaded on FB :3).

How do I feel about graduating? Happy and sad at the same time. Happy for obvious reasons and sad because I'll miss those good ol high school days of hanging with my friends at lunch, then theres the classes, teachers and the library ):

Those days are in my past now and I can only head forward. I wonder whats in store for me.

On a happier (or wallet-related) note, I finally ordered off gmarket. I contemplated getting a blusher, but I'll go to the shops for that. I ordered Dr Jart Silver Label BB Cream, Tony Moly samplers, eyelash curler and brown-coloured eye liner.

So I guess I'll be waiting for that to come in the mail! Argh. Shipping is expensive. This leaves a huge chunk in my already empty wallet! (I owe my bro money :/ Must get job after exams!). Hmmm, then I also need to shelve out money for my formal dress, shoes, clutch, accesories and gloves (yes! I want to be unique on that night!). I shall commence looking for my dress either during these holidays if I can spare time (of course I can :P) from studying or after the exams.

Waiting for my package~

0 cookies eaten: