Saturday, October 10, 2009

Waiting game #1

Alrighty~ So yesterday I went to look at formal dresses. I tried on quite a few, most looked 'bleh' on me. I cringed everytime I tried on a dress that didn't flatter my body - my upper body is bigger than my lower half/legs so that didn't really give a pleasing sight. I must remind myself to lose some arm flabs - it really doesn't look good.

The first dress - which was between knee to mid-thigh length, creamy and strapless was the one that looked best on me. Price was around $70. Sweet and cheap. Going back there today-ish to buy it (:

When I returned home and searched around the net, looking at pretty dresses (window shopping yay!) again, I realised that the dresses look super awesome and pretty because they were being displayed on super skinny models. I want the dress, but can I pull it off? Naw, prolly not lol. Oh well. *shakes fist at the skinny models*

Okay, the rest of my post will probably be pretty incoherent since this is being written as stream-of-conciousness haha.

Its also confirmed that I'm going China in December - and the morning right after my formal too! We booked the tickets yesterday (rushing from the mall to cabra, where my relatives were booking the tickets). It was all-over the place. Mum couldn't find parking, we were told we had to provide passport photos for the visa forms and had to go take them... Well at least they were better then the chatty-ass photos that I took at the plaza - the man actually took several photos and the lighting was heaps better.

Well yeah. That was yesterday.

Anyhow, I checked gmarket this morning and it looks like the order is being shipped out and I should get it sometime next week~

Haha, the shipping was such a big miscalculation though. Oh well, no worries because the difference in money is deposited back into the account!



Estimated weight was 4.90 kg ----- > Real weight was 0.88 kg - not even 1 kg lol!

Frack. Must get back to studying. 10-ish days before the big exams which shall determine my future!

0 cookies eaten: