Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Facemask review #1

Since I haven't been posting anything because of exams (I really should be studying though...) and I have a break before my next two (last) exams, I thought I might as well do a new post.

A review of sorts of the Tony Moly Pomegranate Face Mask Sheet Pack from the previous batch.



So I don't usually use face masks but I wanted to make use of these since it would be a waste if I didn't. I put it on for 15~20 minutes and here is what I felt from using it:


♥ It was cooling (which was nice since yesterday was boiling! At a november high of almost 40 degrees celcius!)

♥ It had a sweet smell, sort of fruity - probably like a pomegranate fruit, but then again I've never actually tasted or smelt a pomegranate in real life! (Though after a while, it smelt a bit weird.... Maybe it was because I sneezed twice? Eww, I know ahahaha!)

♥ My face felt tighter and moisturised when it was on my face. Well duh, I should say, it is a face mask after all. The area of the face mask above my upper lip was sucked dry because that area of my skin is the driest and it absorbed all the moisture on the sheet haha!

♥ Face looked somewhat a bit brighter, moisturised, less dry.

♥ The face mask sheet itself was soaked with moisture so it didn't dry up at all in the process (except for the part above my upper lip lol! I wonder why that area of my skin is so dry u_u)

Will I use it again? Yes. I might actually buy a bunch in the future and see the effects on the long term. I haven't actually used it long enough to consider how effective it is, so I guess theres more work for me to do in the future.

In other news, I don't know if I should continuially waste my money when I know how poor I am, but I think I will actually get the VOV lipsticks I've been eyeing for a while.

0 cookies eaten: