Saturday, November 7, 2009

Waiting game #2

Alright~ I ordered from gmarket two days ago and I think the package will definitely come next week.

I ordered two VOV lipsticks in the colors 104 and 102. BUT I want the whole collection! The VOV Showcase Girl Lips isn't really new, but they did release three new colours recently. I was tossing over to get 102 or 601 or the new 602!!! Plus I wanted the Showcase lipgloss that came in a set of three (but I didn't end up getting it!). When I get these items and they fulfil my expectations, I'll probably get the other colours I've been eyeing as well. I also need lip concealer and eye concealer as well! So pretttttyyyy!!!



I think I ordered the VOV Showcase Ball-on-Cheek blusher as well in colour #3. I cannot read Korean and I don't know what colour #3 looks like. I initially thought that since the drop down menu for the blusher was just on the Bebe Pink colour on default, but I think I am most likely wrong. So, I probably ordered some other colour/item!!! Whoops haha. Well fingers crossed that whatever I ordered is something nice and cute anyway!




I also ordered the Etude House Lip Tint in colour #1 and the Tear Drop (Eye) Liner for my friend. And after seeing a review of the lip tint over here I wish I had bought some for myself as well because it looks really pretty - in fact better and easier to apply than the Tony Moly Lip Tint!!! And that reminds me, I should get around to posting a proper review of the TM lip tint and the Dr Jart BB cream soon...

But anyway, gotta try to get to studying. After this upcoming Wednesday, I'll be free from exams and high school so I should have some time to blog some more.

2 cookies eaten:

Ahleessa said...

How much is the shipping from Korea? I guess it depends where you're coming from. By the way, I'm really loving the VOV lipsticks.

C. said...

@Ahleessa: Yup, it depends on which country you live in and the weight of your package (gmarket gives you an estimated shipping cost, which most often appears as an over-estimation, but they refund the difference in money back into your account once they weigh it for real, before they ship it to you). The estimated shipping cost for my order was about $40~ But the real cost once they weighed it turned out to be around $15~ so they had to refund the $20+ back into my account (:

The VOV lipsticks are really nice! But I just hope they fulfil my expectations once I get them hehe.