Friday, November 13, 2009

Gmarket buys #3

Alright, time to post about the mini gmarket make up haul. Firstly, in this batch I bought for myself the VOV showcase ball-on-cheek blush and two Girl Lips lipstick in colours 104. Berry Cherry and 102. Oz Rose. And I also got the Etude House Lip tint and tear drop liner for my friend. First, my friend's things out of the way...




Showcase~







The packaging is really cute and the blush has a nice sweet scent to it, though some people may not like it.

And I must note - photos really do make a (smaller) product look bigger! I was surprised by how small they were in real life!

The VOV lipstick in colour 104 really disappoints me though. The colour on the lips looks almost nothing like the image they showed for it (check previous, previous blog post). But what was I kidding lol? After contemplating, I think in order to achieve that effect, you don't just slab the lisptick on, but you have to blend it with a lighter colour on the outside. I'll experiment with it later and see how it goes.

This is just a showcase of my buys so I'll post up proper reviews for these products soon (and I still need to post a proper review for the bb cream and Tony Moly lip tint...)

0 cookies eaten: