Friday, December 31, 2010

Gmarket Haul

Happy New Years Eve everyone! I hope this year has been kind to you and if not, I hope the next will be better.

Well, my gmarket order arrived early this morning in record speed - the order was placed on Sunday and it took less than a week to arrive!

The main motive for this order was to get some bags for the next uni semester <3



Though they came out flat at first, tightening the straps that went through the holes near the top, it gave the bags a better shape.





The following two items are bags from FNB. My first bag, fresh out of plastic wrapping:



I wanted the white version but it was sold out, contemplated the light grey version but I settled with the tan colour.

Comparison with the stock image:



My second bag is a black one. I initially wanted the "purple beige" color but unluckily for me, it was sold out! Black was the only colour left! (no light coloured bags this time, so my next bag purchase will have to be something light!) Apologies for the dark photo.



Comaprison with stock image:



There is a strong plastic smell to the bags, but after airing them out for a while, it should disappear.

Next up, simple black 6cm heels from this store. The height is not too high so it's perfect for me to wear casually. I wear a size 6 and a half or 7 here in Aus, and I bought size 235. It's a bit tight. Next time I order shoes, I'll make sure to get size 240 instead.





Comparison:



Not the best, but the quality is decent, you get what you paid for.

Next up is the polaroid album:



The plastic case the album came with was cracked.



The inside of the album was a little bit damaged as well. I'm not too sure how it got damaged, but it's still usable so I'll deal with it. I'm a little unhappy though.



Next, Miffy pens to draw on polaroid photos!






Testing the pen out on a dead photo, it works successfully!



And finally, my brother's shirts:



And thats it! Another happy Gmarket order! I don't know how I afford to buy things on a student budget (it helps that the stuff is so cheap though) OTL Gotta start saving again!

2 cookies eaten:

Poya Lin said...

I love the bags that you bought especially the black one. :) Gmarket is so addictive!!

Cinnabunnie said...

gmarket has so many things!they need to improve on quality though. love the black purse and heels ^^