Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Recent Buys

Blog post of my recent buys this time!

Post-Xmas shopping at Parra and Livo:



Simple white tunic blouse from CottonOn. Had to get size M because there was no S left. $10


Cute lacey Elwood skirt from City Beach. $29


Lovisa necklace. Adorable and I'm glad I nabbed it since it was so cheap


Pins with rose motif from Equip. Kinda regretting this purchase since the pins with unrounded ends hurt when I put them in my hair! I think I was getting a little too rose-obsessed that day...


Nail polish from Sportsgirl. Top: Lace (a lilac, pale lavender sort of colour) bought at Liverpool $7.95, bottom: Bikini Babe (clear) bought at Parra $3.64.


Such a cute colour that I'll be whereing for a while this summer! Lace with (imperfect) white polka dots on my nails. I suck at applying nail polish as you can see... Still working on that ><


Shirt from CottonOn that I bought at Liverpool. $10

Pre-Xmas purchases:


Saw this during my shift in Fairfield. Adorable, so I bought it. $10


Khaki skirt from Chicabooti, Galleries Victoria, $8-ish. One of my purchases when my friends and I went shopping in the City and at Birkenhead Point the Saturday before Christmas. Was surprised by how good the discounts were there, but was also disappointed that there weren't too many shops. I also nabbed a pair of Levi black skinny jeans for $50!


My brother bought this for me when he was in Melbourne. I don't look good in t-shirts because my body shape is weirdly proportioned but I was surprised when I tried this on because it looked half decent on me. Cute design and great quality by the Japanese T-shirt store Aoi. $40 (Check out their site: http://www.aoi-t.com/news/ or store if you're in Melbourne!)


I like my sales ♪


0 cookies eaten: