Monday, September 14, 2009

Daily life #1

Another uneventful day of bludge, bludge, bludge. I guess theres not much to type about besides the trivial things in life.

After this, I must resume (no actually, start) my final assignment/essay!

Borrowed a new book and returned the two I had previously finished reading:

[x] Hattie Big Sky by Kirby Larson - It was an enjoyable book, though lacking some romance. It was centered on the theme of family and self discovery. I do hope a sequel comes out - I found the ending lacking in concluding the protagonist's romances!
[x] Evernight by Claudia Gray - It was.... alright. It reminded me of... Twilight *gags*. Perhaps a bit better than Twilight, but nonetheless... Another angsty and juvenile teen vamp romance novel...

Also borrowed another book too: The Poison Throne by Celine Kiernan, part of the Moorehawke Trilogy. From what I gather (and I have yet to start reading it), its another three-part fantasy series, and like many fantasy novels I read (ala Tamora Pierce and Isobelle Camody and to an extent Felicity Pulman) centered around a strong heroine in a patriarchal society.

On another note, I feel lifeless like usual. Like nothing has a purpose in this continuous cycle. I think too much. I've been (no, not lately, rather it has always been like this) inside the house, in solitary company, even in fine weather. Or maybe it's because I've been finding myself reading the josei manga 君はペット (Kimi wa Pet) lately and I'm suggesting my future life may parallel the heroine's (for some... strange reason or another). I dwelve on things in my mind, things that I don't really have to think about. Maybe I should shut these cynical thoughts out and pretend to be at lease a little cheerful (this word 明るい would sound better though), I mean its been like this for a while now. Lie, lie, partial truth, lie. People say they want truth, but in reality, as cliche as it sounds, most cannot handle the truth. Hmmm, perhaps I should get out more and meet more people (perhaps with similar interest as I?).

Yes...And that is today.

Enough about me - Oh fudge; I just remembered that I must print some stuff for my Visual Arts Diary. Will get onto that after I finish that damned essay.

0 cookies eaten: