Friday, September 4, 2009

Random #1

Nnnnn... Japanese Extension speaking exam tomorrow. Very unprepared so I gotta use my time wisely tonight to study =[! Gosh, I'm so scared for that exam.

And then, after the exam, I'll have to hurry back home to work on my final piece of landscape painting for art, and then the day after that I must do my english assignment gahhh!!!

In the meantime, I shall procrastinate~

Been addicted to vocaloid songs and song covers from nico nico recently~




Will try to cover this song myself kekeke. Though I can't sing at all haha =P

Anyways~ I want short hair, but at the same time I don't. If I don't get the scholarship to go to Japan, I'll go get a haircut. I love YEH's style, so something like that will be nice (though I don't know if it'll suit me):




I also needa start thinking of buying a dress for the formal as well :/

This dress that I've been eyeing on gmarket for a long time seems cute:



But I would prefer something that I can try on before I buy. Will go dress shopping in a few weeks, after everything is done (BOW, homework, assignments etc)~

I also think this dress is lovely:



Hmmm... I doubt I'll find my 'ideal' dress so I'll do with what I find when I go shopping. Need to think about shoes, jewellery, (hair and body) accessories, push up bra and make up. I'm planning to buy some cosmetics from gmarket because I really want the Tony Moly lip tint! Really really! I must practice doing hair and makeup soon too if I plan to do tha myself. I've already got a photocopied image of the ideal hairstyle~

Garrghhh!!!! I'm seriously broke. I wonder how I'll afford all that. Might have to withdraw
emergency funds from the bank =[

Okay, must stop procrastinating!!!

0 cookies eaten: