Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Wishlist #1

I'm on a roll~ Yay for tinypic.com for image hosting ♥

My gosh, I want these items~




I want those heels. I've always wanted heels like those!

I've already put a bunch of items in my shopping cart but I need to delete some because I'm going broke! I did however, put Tony Moly lip tint (see above image) in it~ I want to use to for the formal. I've also put 4W Solution BB cream in the cart - I want to buy it for mummy because she's been using her foundation since... forever! Besides, BB cream should be pretty good as it whitens skin, minimizes appearance of wrinkles and pores and has SPF ♥

Think my bro said that he'll order it at the end of the week.

Hmm... must get back to studying for Japanese extension speaking. I've done more than enough procrastinating today.

I wonder if anyone has bought Tony Moly lip tint before? I should scour some blogs for reviews. I need someone to recommend me a good bb cream too~

0 cookies eaten: