Thursday, November 18, 2010

18/11/2010



I. Want. This. Bag. In black, brown or any of the other lovely colours, I don't mind, but I just want me a Miu Miu bag OTL!

Ever since seeing the spread for Miu Miu bags in the September 2008 edition of ViVi magazine, I've always had the impression that they are simple lovely (they also have quite delicious shoes as well!). The designs just appeal to me for some reason.

LV, Chanel, Burberry - I must honestly say, those brands have never really caught my eye or made me go "Wow! I NEED to get that! It's simple gorgeous!".

Though truthfully, no matter how much I say I want it I know that it's absolutely unreasonable for me to buy one now, especially considering its price-tag. I'm a poor uni student and it's just not on my list of necessities, it's on my list of wants.

But I know it will be one of the first materialistic items that I will be buying once I get a full time job (years, many years to come TT).

0 cookies eaten: