Monday, November 15, 2010

Welcome back!

Well I'm back after a long time of not posting anything!

I'm just about done with my first year of uni. That was fast!

I don't know why I never get the motivation to blog regularly. Maybe it's because I have nothing to write about or just my general laziness.

I've changed the layout temporarily. This is really a makeshift layout as I've tried to edit the original one to suit my tastes, but it looks really messy. After I finish my last exam, I'll try to find another layout that will suit my tastes and needs better (that way I won't have to edit anything). Free templates to the rescue <3 I'm no good at doing layouts so that's what I'm relying on!

I'm considering making a tumblr (I'm slow to catch on popular sites) since it looks interesting. I need to create a blog site to practice my French during the holidays so I don't lose my knowledge before next year! I've already got a Japanese blog but I rarely post on it. Japanese blogs are easier to use and come with a bunch of already made layouts which actually look nice (for those of us that are lazy!), so I should motivate myself to be more active.

I also bought some things from yesstyle so I want to review that. I'm hesitant to make make video reviews so I'm sticking with good 'ol blogging for the meantime!

Fingers crosses I don't disappear for 6+ months again XD

0 cookies eaten: