Saturday, November 20, 2010

20/11/2010

Woo just got back home...

Met friends after TAFE today to go K and wander around the city. I tried out that Japanese place in Sussex Centre that sells croquette and bought a cheese and a curry one. Yum yum! I ate it before I took a photo of it though ):

After K, we went to Barby's and I bought a Cookies and Cream Puff. Delightful...



After that we headed to Myers and wandered around the newly refurbished Westfields. Couldn't find the Miu Miu store so I assume it hasn't opened yet ):

There was a lively atmosphere today with a great sounding live band playing and an incredible piece of art by a 'street performer':



Also bought a pair of floral clogs for the spring/summer @ Rubi. 30% off yay 8D



Mmmm and there's a sale on at parra on Tuesday evening which is tempting to check out...

Well, I'll be back again tomorrow. The package from yesasia arrived yesterday with my bro's pile of Japanese books and my two pairs of earrings~

0 cookies eaten: