Wednesday, November 24, 2010

24/11/2010

I was pretty disappointed with yesterday's One Night Only sale at Parramatta Westfields... Maybe that was because I didn't browse in the stores I was meant to and those new clogs I bought from Rubi killed my feet (which are filled with blisters now...). I didn't end up buying too many things, and what I did purchase, I sort of regret now, but I'll try to be optimistic and make use of it. NTS: Stop being so cheap and buying cheap things - buy really nice things no matter what the price tag. The less I buy (and the better it is) means I'd wear it more and the less clogged up my wardrobe will get!

Argh! Why is it I never find nice things when I have money to shop, yet I always find nice things when I don't have money or trying to save money and not spend!

Also disappointed with the black floral strapless top I bought from yesstyle... I had to keep pulling it up or else it'd slip. Almost had an embarrassing moment with my bra showing =3=...

0 cookies eaten: