Sunday, November 21, 2010

21/11/2010

I am surprising myself yet again by submitting daily blog entries!

So a few days ago, I ordered two pairs of earrings from yessasia because my bro decided to buy some books from there as well. (Click underlined text for link to the item.)

1) "Super Junior : Sung Min Style - Heart Earrings"



2) "Boys Over Flowers Style - Kissing Star Earrings"



I adore the first pair (I'm a sucker for heart shapes and pink things), but I'm still a bit iffy on the second. I think it looks okay. Speaking of quality, these earrings are actually pretty good and in my opinion better than the "Korean" or "Taiwanese" styled earrings we can find at Paddy's Market in the city (and which usually cost more too!).



The prices were pretty good, that's why I wanted to buy. The first pair was discounted to $6~ and the second was around $10~.

I also got a free pouch/coin purse from the yesstyle order and I forgot to take a photo of it previously:



Delighted that I got the pink one (the blue looks cute too). I love freebies!

Well, nothing much eventful today... Just lazed around the house watching TV and doing choirs. I really want to watch the new Harry Potter movie ;A;!

Hmm... I also have a job interview with General Pants Co. on Thursday... And on Tuesday there's an evening sale at Parramatta Westfields so I may check it out and skip TAFE yet again ):

And I think that might be all I have planned for this week... Oh, and NTS: start doing more creative writing (must get creative juices flowing... I've always liked and wanted to write when I was younger and what better time to do it now since I have three months of freedom in my hands)!

To end have some cute Shimeji Hetalia China~



0 cookies eaten: